Sunday, October 8, 2023

Help - How hard/long is it to land a WFH job?

No comments :

Hi everyone! I live in a very rural part of GA and have no car/no license at the moment due to various reasons... My current sales job may come to lay me off in a month and I'm worried that I may have trouble finding my replacement. I don't think I can afford not having a job for 2 - 3 months.

I currently have a degree in Business Administration, 1 year sales experience, 2 years customer service. I'm willing to do anything, even apply to call centers even when I hear of the horror stories. If it means taking $14 - $16 an hour jobs to survive, I'll honestly take it so as long as I atleast can feel like I have potential for growth (like promotions, or something that could buff my resume up..)

Hypothetically, if I lost my job tomorrow and started applying every day.. How long would it take to get a job and start? I'd really appreciate the feedback from everyone, especially those who are currently applying or found a job.

Thank you so much for the time!



Submitted October 08, 2023 at 03:53AM by caring_keenia https://ift.tt/hdNytkg

No comments :

Post a Comment