Saturday, October 7, 2023

Need help with couponing for online grocery shopping.

No comments :

The title pretty much explains what I'm looking for, but I'll offer a little more context.

I'm completely blind, and before anyone starts with that scammer nonsense, you should know that phones and computers have screen readers, which is how I'm here posting this. Can you tell this has happened to me before? Lmao!

Anyway, I do all of my grocery shopping online and have it delivered, because it's much easier & I can actually figure out what's all available without having to have a sighted person tell me what they see as we pass it. With that being said, I need help finding coupons I can use online. I'm also looking for websites where I can find digital coupons, because clipping them from the Sunday paper isn't exactly an option, for obvious reasons. Ha!

I do most of my grocery shopping from Walmart, because it's much cheaper than using something like Instacart, but sometimes I have to use other services, too. So if any of you can point me in the right direction, I'd be so thankful!



Submitted October 08, 2023 at 01:38AM by anonymombie https://ift.tt/yEqfkhT

No comments :

Post a Comment