Thursday, May 27, 2021

Home Assembly Jobs

No comments :

When I was a kid, my aunt had a "part time" job where she would assemble dozens of boxes of the old Quarter machine toys. Those NFL helmets you could get for a quarter for example.

Im sure the pay was nothing, but with a gaggle of kids overly excited to help it never took long to do several boxes. Considering they were only $0.25, she probably only made a few bucks off all the work, but I would love to be able to do something like this with my downtime at work and sleepless nights.

My question is, is there anything like this left at all?

I know its a long shot, but thanks in advance! (also, im already aware of the pre-paid stuff).



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 04:35AM by Novel_Pirate https://ift.tt/2QU7MQs

No comments :

Post a Comment