Thursday, May 27, 2021

Delayed / Non-Payment on Surveys

No comments :

In the last week, I have completed four 100SB+ surveys that now show as "Completed" in the Activity > Visited section but 0SB in the "SB Awarded" column. I wrote to Swagbucks about it and they came back with a standard reply that stated "If you see "Success" in your Activity Ledger and 0SB, this means the credit is on delay. Please allow time for the Survey to credit your account".

My question is ... how much time should I allow for this? It becomes very difficult to track what I am owed and also makes it very tough to hit daily goals when surveys are not instantly rewarded. None of the surveys gave me warning that payment would be delayed, which makes it all the more irksome. Anyone else noticing this as a new trend or is just bad luck for me?



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 03:23AM by fazzinchi https://ift.tt/3bUUEli

No comments :

Post a Comment