Thursday, June 4, 2020

Assistance Requested: Can't login To UHRS with Clickworker "LiveID"

No comments :

Hello there,

Recently I signed up at Clickworker.com, passed the UHRS I & II tests, and was promptly issued my UHRS Live-ID ([cw_xxxxxxx@hotmail.com](mailto:cw_xxxxxxx@hotmail.com)). My problem is ... I can't figure out how to sign into UHRS successfully.

After entering my live id and password here https://prod.uhrs.playmsn.com/Judge/Views/LogIn I receive only an error pop-up stating "NOT AUTHORIZED" followed by number codes. I've dumped all cookies, etc., and used Chrome, Explorer & Edge all to no avail. I've been trying to figure this out for 3 days now.

Yes, I've emailed clickworker support (over 48 hrs ago), still no response. I've also combed through their entire website looking for answers, but the FAQs, etc. seem very outdated and are of no help.

I've read other threads here on Reddit, etc. that state there is a link on Clickworker that takes you directly to UHRS Live-ID login. I can't for the life of me find that link on clickworker.com. Nor can I find the alleged "Compare Website Results" button (which also is supposed to take you to UHRS?).

I'm stumped and quite frankly 'over it' at this point! Clickworker needs to make the process more clear. Or at least answer their effin' emails.

So ... am I missing something? A secret handshake or something, perhaps?

ANY HELP ON THE TOPIC WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thanks for reading, and hopefully answering. -J



Submitted June 05, 2020 at 01:45AM by Idi_Amin_DooDoo https://ift.tt/3712c2m

No comments :

Post a Comment