Friday, June 14, 2019

Appen Application Update

No comments :

Hi guys, so after more than half a year of registering @ Appen, I got invited to be an Internet Analyst. There is a big button at the end of the email, saying 'Apply Now', but upon clicking it, I get redirected to connect.appen.com where it prompts me to register again. So I decided to login there and try clicking on the 'Apply Now' link, but the same thing. Also my dashboard at Appen has the usual message: "We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. ". The thing is, I have been contacted... 😅

I wrote an email 10 minutes later to ask about this (this was more than a week ago) and I still don't have an answer. Should I wait or ask them again? Or just forget about it... Has this happened to you before? Thanks!



Submitted June 15, 2019 at 12:48AM by exyoris http://bit.ly/2WKT9k7

No comments :

Post a Comment