Friday, June 14, 2019

Fixed a $10 Planner I thought I could no longer use

No comments :

I'm terrible at wasting things when I think they're unusable. So I've been using this neat spiral bound planner I got on sale after New Years this past January. However, today I went to go write down an event for September...

And all of the pages were out of order!

Every other page and tabbed month was corresponding with the wrong month.

"There's no way to fix this."

I figured that there was a problem with the actual printing and began a new search for a replacement planner.

For some reason, I guess out of boredom and frustration that a planner I've relied on all year is no longer usable, I started flipping through the pages to see what happened during printing.

Turns out the fix was only reordering the tabbed pages and a corresponding page with it.

With some needle nose pliers and about an hour of prying, reordering, and putting it all back together, I saved myself from wasting a perfectly good planner as well as some $$ I would have spent on a new one.

Win!



Submitted June 14, 2019 at 11:41PM by peachykaela http://bit.ly/2RndA0Q

No comments :

Post a Comment