Thursday, September 9, 2021

How many people actually get paid work from Appen?

No comments :

I keep reading about people who earn hundreds from Appen, or who work for them for years etc, which always made me wonder what's wrong with me as I've never had a single day of paid work out of them. I applied 1.5 years ago, applied for loads of projects, nothing happened. Finally got my first paid task this week but it was so dodgy that I had to quit as it was basically impossible.

I just wonder if the successful people we read about online are a skewed sample, and maybe loads of people don't get any work from them?

I feel like I've been reading about this stuff online for long enough now that I can dare to answer the question and not worry about my scepticism being seen as a bad thing.



Submitted September 09, 2021 at 10:18AM by Fieldharmonies https://ift.tt/3yUE0uR

No comments :

Post a Comment