Sunday, March 28, 2021

New hire onboarding process at Teletech Philippines

No comments :

Repost from r/BPOinPH

Anyone here who is an employee of Teletech or was employed during the pandemic? Not necessarily for a call center agent position.

How is the onboarding process like especially now that we are working remotely? I got hired this month but my recruiter is not very responsive. I will be starting my job there on April 12 for a remote position but I still have no idea what my next steps are.

I have signed an employment contract and sent my pre-employment documents.

Also, anyone here who is in one of the Healthcare accounts of TTEC? I'm not sure which account I belong to, but I was informed that it is for a Healthcare account.

Hoping to find the right people here to ask. Thank you!



Submitted March 28, 2021 at 10:53PM by confusedpeanuts https://ift.tt/3rwnBcq

No comments :

Post a Comment