Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Long term car rental insurance options

No comments :

I am renting a car for 50 days (NYC-LA so it needs to be a continuous 50 days) and would ideally like to avoid paying whatever the inflated rental company insurance coverages are. The issue is the length of the rental means that my credit card does not cover anything (only up to 30 days) and I don’t have a car/auto insurance (which seems like it wouldn’t cover for 50 days anyway).

I have looked at a few 3rd party insurance options (Allianz Global Assistance, Insure My Rental Car, etc) and they only seem to cover up to 30 days or so also. So are there any other options like a 3rd party that would cover 50 days? Also, I am assuming I wouldn’t be able to use one 3rd party insurance for the first 25 days and then another for the other 25 right? Any and all suggestions/ideas are welcome. Thanks all!



Submitted March 23, 2021 at 09:48PM by cdubs34 https://ift.tt/3f9zkLt

No comments :

Post a Comment