Saturday, February 20, 2021

Anyone get booted from a survey hours in?

No comments :

I did a survey with delayed payout of a few thousand SB for having me watch a bunch of episodes of a TV series but opted out of the focus group after because I do not have a webcam, specifically selecting the do not have a webcam option (they said the focus group would double the SB). So after spending hours watching the shows, rating them, providing feedback, I ended up getting booted with 1SB at the end when I opted out of uploading a video from a webcam even though I told them at the very beginning that I do not have a webcam. I am never doing a multi-hour survey again if all I get out of this is 1 lousy SB.



Submitted February 20, 2021 at 07:30PM by nutsack133 https://ift.tt/2NLqbgB

No comments :

Post a Comment