Saturday, February 20, 2021

Last Question DQ 1 cent!

No comments :

So I was finishing up a looong tedious survey the other day and at the end it asked the usual qualifying questions as it had earlier. I clicked through with the usual qualifying cadence, MARRIED, INCOME, CREDIT SCORE. Then while the page was pausing for the redirect, I glanced at the last question and instead of asking about my credit score like it did earlier it asked "If your credit score was 550, which of the following ranges would it be in?" Well, my credit score isn't in the 550 range so DQ 1 cent.

Grrr those sneaky bastages! Well they tried it again and I caught them this time. Normally I would have clicked my true income range and DQ 1 cent.

So be careful with demographical questions at the end. Don't think you're home free and rush through them like I did. They are trying to trick you and Swagbucks can't help, they have proof I didn't read the question and answer correctly and deserve the DQ 1 cent.

https://preview.redd.it/wi061rocbqi61.png?width=970&format=png&auto=webp&s=3b197607239bd60dd28ef4fb37e60a14ef213b53



Submitted February 20, 2021 at 07:53PM by BeefAuJus https://ift.tt/3ultYBR

No comments :

Post a Comment