Friday, April 19, 2024

Monopoly Go not paid out

No comments :

I'm fairly confident that SB have just conned me out of 800 SB.

I completed the Monopoly Go Level 71 challenge this morning; I had so many dice etc. that I actually ended up on L72.

Usually these challenges trigger immediately, sometimes before I've even done them, so I checked to see if 800 had been credited. It hadn't, fair enough, but the page said I had 1 day left, so I took screenshots of the completion and the page saying I had 1 day as precaution.

I checked back 5 mins ago and, lo and behold, it's now saying "you won 500 SB from this challenge, congrats, it's closed now". Can't open a ticket on this because none of the tickets categories for what has happened - if you say "I didn't get credited", it tells you to wait a few days before trying again. I'd also question the timings, since I started the challenge much later in the day than it supposedly finished.

It seems likely that swagbucks have decided I got a bit too close to 800 and so time to close the challenge off early, and they're hoping I won't bother to follow it up in a few days time. It's a total nuisance to pick probably one of the easiest challenges going, still have to spend hours completing it, and then get conned out of the reward anyway.



Submitted April 19, 2024 at 03:22AM by iamjoemarsh https://ift.tt/KxEBfjF

No comments :

Post a Comment