Thursday, April 18, 2024

Having trouble redeeming PayPal gift card

No comments :

Hi I’m trying to redeem first gift card. Want to use the 75 off Swag Up credit before it expires today or tomorrow.

I have tried about three times now to redeem a PayPal gift card for $5. I get a code sent to email, I like my account, going to hit confirm. Then the screen leads me to a different section of Swagbucks, their online shopping page.

I switched from mobile to computer and this time my account got suspended. I verified my identity, it was reinstated. But I’m reluctant to try again…

Does anyone else experience this issue? I’ve checked my Swagbucks amount and it’s still the same and I don’t have any rewards. Is this a glitch unique to PayPal?

Thanks.



Submitted April 19, 2024 at 01:23AM by easydoesit333 https://ift.tt/8PVykrI

No comments :

Post a Comment