Thursday, May 4, 2023
Warning about MPL on Revenue Universe.
About two weeks ago I downloaded the MPL (mobile premier league) app as part of the triple deal. I didn't look much into it just saw that it was a money maker and decided to give it a try. I installed the app, created an account, deposited $5, and played a few Solitaire and Bingo games. The game never credited and RevU still hasn't answered the ticket I opened!
Anyway I just noticed various odd charges this morning coming out of India (apparently where MPL is headquartered) on my debit card and locked it. I only used this debit card to deposit money into the MPL app recently. I haven't used it anywhere else in over 2 months. So I know someone at MPL was trying to use my card to purchase stuff.
When I opened up the MPL app to delete my debit card info after noticing the charges it said I was locked out due to violating their fairplay game policy so I'm unable to delete my debit card info from their app! Just wanted to give you guys a heads up incase this happens to someone else. Do your own due diligence when installing any app that isn't using the google play store directly!
Submitted May 04, 2023 at 03:11AM by SetFireToTheFlame https://ift.tt/ifM5K81



No comments :
Post a Comment