Friday, May 26, 2023
Slots Era Bankrupt Guide
If you're like me and find yourself in the late levels(100+) of Slots Era, bankrupt with a seething rage growing inside you because you had billions, billions! And now all you have are a measly 59 coins to your name. Then my friend, you're in the right place.
Before I begin let me say, I don't know if this is all contingent on you having access to "VIP Slots" which you should but if you're unsure, there will be a "VIP" symbol on three or four slots if you do. But again, this may not be relevant. If necessary, I will edit when my VIP expires.
Now find a slot with the highest minimum bet. It should be 2.5 million. There may be higher ones, but this is how I did it.
Okay, you're probably thinking, "Uh, I'm bankrupt, remember? I don't have 2.5 million, I don't have no millions. I cried myself to sleep last night." Maybe not that last part. Also, that's a double negative.
And don't worry, this isn't a, "Wait, save up your coins for the multipliers, spin the bonus wheel, get the free coins on the Slots Era Facebook page." Nah, we impatient as f***!
I hope you're listening because this is the most difficult part of this "guide." When you find the slot you like best that has a minimum bet of 2.5 million, what you do is...click the "Spin" button. A window will pop up asking you to pay for coins. Then you pay them 100 dollars, and now you have billions again, billions! You're welcome, guide finished, bye.
You're still here? Okay, that wasn't funny, but I couldn't resist.
Really, all you do is close that window(if it pops up), then the "Not Enough Coins" window will pop up(if it pops up). Press "Continue", collect you're 2.5 million, spin and...lose, repeat this and...lose again and again and again and ah you get it.
If you keep repeating this process you'll eventually win big, then you keep betting 2.5 million and you'll likely go bankrupt again but just repeat this and you'll hit big again and with that win you'll win again and again and before you know it, you'll have billions, billions!
P.S. Do wait for the bonus multipliers and save up your Red Jewels so that you can extend them when they run out. I'd recommend 3x as it takes 7 Red Jewels to reset the timer to 5 minutes. Just be careful not to accidentally spin after the timer hits zero.
Edit: And if you're thinking this works for Scatter Slots(same developers) too...it doesn't, and likely will be patched because it's a glaring flaw in Slots Era design and gives people no reason to spend actual money.
Submitted May 26, 2023 at 03:26AM by Bigmoco_ https://ift.tt/lZBxS1F



No comments :
Post a Comment