Thursday, May 25, 2023

Giving away Monopoly Go stickers

No comments :

I'm deleting the game soon, so giving away my spare stickers first.
I can only give away 5 stickers day. One request per person please!

Here's what I have spare:
1. NY - I have spares of everything except for Chic Boutique
2. Tokyo - Speeding Bullet, Peaceful Perch, Bento Brunch, Towering Tokyo, Taiko Temp, Go! With the Flow
3. Venice - I have spares of everything
4. Rio - I have spares of everything
5. LA - Muscle Beach, Beach day, Turning heads, Birria hysteria, Tubular, Posh Pooch, Top Tier Pier
6. Istanbul - Steamy ritual, Hustle and bustle, Sultan dream, Going up, Sancta Sapientia, Meze Platter, Cotton Castle
7. Seoul - Glow Hunt, Fort Night, Wave Hall, Tigris land, Incredibowl, Gangnam Neons , Mix it up
8. Rome - Spqr, Seas the day, Eye of Rome, Mint to be
9. Madrid - Looking glassy, Calamari attack, Football Heaven, Bring the tapas, Just wing it, The Classics
10. Wellington - Red lift, Spotted, Place to be, Ka mate! Ka ora!, Point and click, Jam Sesh
11. Paris - Iron lady, Seine sational, Matching game, Let's Gogh, Pantomime , Bonjour Coffee
12. New Orleans - Creole cottage, On parade, Marching in, The king cake
13. Bavaria - Round the Maypole, Spring feast, Alphorn magic
14. Vermont - The Old Mill, Bushel bounty
15. Cairo - Giza greatness, Ancient History
16. Montreal - Joyride
17. Marrakesh- Spice it up
18. London - none spare



Submitted May 25, 2023 at 06:47AM by Hippo33333 https://ift.tt/ovgEG7a

No comments :

Post a Comment