Sunday, April 23, 2023
Tired Shopping
Quick Cash
April 23, 2023
cheap living
,
Frugal
,
Living Frugally
,
living on the cheap
No comments
:
I’ve noticed that particularly following long (60ish hour) work weeks, I tend to shop for self-care/convenience items on the weekend to make the upcoming work week easier. The overtime pay more than covers it but I have other financial goals. Often it’s reasonable and carefully considered purchases that improve my quality of life - like a small HEPA air purifier for the bedroom when allergies are kicking me around.
But I’m worried about this becoming a habit —- feeling exhausted and buying something with the idea it might lessen the level of exhaustion the following week when I’ll work just as much. I can’t buy more time to sleep. Do you have any suggestions? Usually I consider something for a few weeks before pulling the trigger.
Submitted April 23, 2023 at 09:12AM by xm375 https://ift.tt/yF09UKg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment