Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Frugal BBQ ideas

No comments :

I'm giving a birthday party at the end of May. I light have invited to many people, thinking not everyone could make it 😅 32 adults and 10 children under the age of 4.

I need some bbq ideas so everybody has had their fill, but also and more importantly not overly spending without being called cheap 😀.

I don't want to skip happy times, that would negate the whole thing why i'm trying to je frugal. But I want to reach my financial goals this year, which will leed to happy times in the future 😉.

My own ideas thusfar:

Making my own satays with chicken and pork instead of just buying thema prepared. Making my own iced tea

So as you see, extra ideas are appreciated , thanks!



Submitted April 26, 2023 at 05:15AM by Thin-Friendship5691 https://ift.tt/UuNwKeX

No comments :

Post a Comment