Monday, April 24, 2023
Family Island didn't pend for me + deactivating PSA
It tracked enough to show me how many days I had left, but not enough to pend when I reached the finish line. It probably didn't pend because I switched phones because I was sick of how slow my burner phone was being. (I finished the offer on the original tho)
"Luckily" customer service gave me courtesy credit today, but here's the kicker, my previous account got deactivated because I asked for too many courtesy credits because almost all my offers I ever completed didn't pend.
Bingo Blitz, Elvenar, 2 games I asked credit for and Forge of Empires
So 5 lifetime asks from a newbie account and then you could possibly lose your account. It might never happen to you and maybe they're more lenient now, but with so many people losing their accounts all of a sudden, I want people to be aware and to weigh whether it's worth asking for the 10-20 bucks you're owed.
Submitted April 24, 2023 at 04:39AM by Rubiestar https://ift.tt/At0Zxn4



No comments :
Post a Comment