Monday, April 24, 2023

Anyone else tried Macadam (EU based steps app)?

No comments :

So, as you may know, the EU is kinda shit for beermoney, with lots of apps and stuff being locked or stripped down in here.

I found an app called Macadam, which is your average steps-to-cents kind of an ordeal, along with some typical GPT survey stuff. It seems fully legit, well made and the creators even got interviewed a few times by some tech sites.

Yet I don't think I've seen it mentioned in the sub even once, which makes me not fully trust it, lol.

Anyway, if anyone wants to try it out: - Google Store - If anyone feels like it, referral code, it's input in the settings after registering: XJ6TK3 (0.50€) (also if anyone has theirs I'd appreciate it as well, I haven't found any on the internet aside from ones from some bloggers and I don't wanna use them lol)



Submitted April 24, 2023 at 04:32AM by _W_I_L_D_ https://ift.tt/o3dSDj1

No comments :

Post a Comment