Thursday, May 27, 2021

Daily search hack/trick to get a few extra sb .. I think..

No comments :

For a while now on the daily “to do list” when ever there is an option for “daily search” sometimes replaced with “submit a receipt” I have noticed when you click on it, and then go to the URL and change a number and refresh that I’ve always mostly gotten sb (most to date has been 25 in one search) and it’s worked almost every time ever sense I’ve started doing this. I believe the way to get points searching is not by key worlds but by how many times you actually search. So I looked at the URL and started changing numbers finally found the magic spot

EXAMPLE LINK (also today’s daily search)

https://www.swagbucks.com/z/0.11480037048777603/?cmd=cp-claim-prize&e=0&p=1&t=w&f=10&b=0&q=local%20weather

Now where it says f=10, I switched the 10 to 55, (11,55 are the 2 numbers I’ve seen any time I’ve gotten anything from daily searched before so that’s how I got thay number) you can type any number you want, even 10948583886 but nothing will happen. Let me know if this works for you! Sometimes 11 works sometimes 55 works and sometimes it doesn’t work, but 9/10 times it has worked for me. I have also just tried searching random things and changing the numbers and nothing has happened it’s only worked on daily search



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 07:45AM by carvalhoc https://ift.tt/3vqEOa4

No comments :

Post a Comment