Thursday, May 27, 2021

Any Respondent workers here? I need help.

No comments :

I just joined Respondent, set up my profile, added a picture and tried looking for jobs. I listed myself as unemployed because that's what I am. Every time I find a job to click on it tells me I have to verify my work email. Going into the help section it says I can't verify my work email if I'm listed as unemployed. What am I supposed to do? There's a job that's specifically for "job seekers", I'm sure I have the qualifications for this but I can't get any further than a click because I get the same message about verifying my work email again.

I'd appreciate advice from anyone that has experience working on this site. Thanks.



Submitted May 27, 2021 at 11:51AM by Nicolesweave https://ift.tt/3frRrMp

No comments :

Post a Comment