Friday, April 9, 2021

Who pays the most for a business professional?

No comments :

Hi, just wanted to see what the general opinion is on the biggest survey payer for someone who's in management in IT?

I typically only do 1 survey a day and I've found success on some smaller sites consistently paying out $5 or more for a survey at 15-20 minutes. I think that's a fair payout for the time. Prolific seems good per minute but I can't sit on there all day waiting for stuff to pop.

I mostly do these out of hobby because I love influencing opinions but we all like the extra money so I'm trying to maximize it best I can. Anyone know any big paying sites for professionals? I probably wouldn't do surveys more than 30 minutes as I'm too pressed for time otherwise. Per minute of my time Prolific seems to be one of the best since it's basically a guarantee and short. Probably my favorite place since it helps with academic research too but often times I glance on there and it doesn't have anything for the time I have available.



Submitted April 09, 2021 at 03:02PM by deuce985 https://ift.tt/3t8RAZv

No comments :

Post a Comment