Saturday, April 10, 2021

Question about an offer BoardKings

No comments :

Hi So I am doing this offer Board Kings from RevU. The offer is to reach level 11 within 9 days and I couldnt finish the game as there is time constraint on re rolls. So I originally clicked the offer on 31st march but statrted downloaded and played the game on 1st of April. Today is 10th and the consensus date is over.

I was wondering if I could contact customer support from RevU to give an extension and if this is possible Also i noticed that cus supp from rev u is only available for uncredited queiries so how could i contact them and if i should or should not contact them abt extending the offer deadline. I just dont want the time i spend to go to waste. I am currently at level 9 almost 10 so should i keep playing?

Also i checked the offer history on RevU board and it shows that the offer has not expired so im confused as it has already been over 9 days to complete the offer.

Looking forward to any suggestions



Submitted April 10, 2021 at 06:28AM by fatguynextdoor https://ift.tt/3wHV07R

No comments :

Post a Comment