Sunday, September 13, 2020

$3 For Helping Me Complete A Quick 1 Minute Retail Survey For Work

No comments :

I use this subreddit when I need help to get my customer service surveys up for work. It's a really quick survey, takes about 1 minute and has about 10 questions. Just clicking "great service," "highly recommend," would recommend to friends and family," etc. Literally takes 1 minute or less. I'm sure many regulars of this subreddit can vouch for me.

All I need is your email address and your cell phone number. I prefer to have your cell phone number so I can text you as soon as survey arrives in your inbox. I get dinged points if I send a survey and it doesn't get filled out. I've tried DM's in the past and some people just disappear. So if you're interested, please do keep in mind this survey takes about 3 - 4 business days to arrive and I really need it to get filled out. No funny business, I text when survey delivers to your inbox and payment within a few minutes of completion.

Payment is through Paypal or Zelle. Only 1 survey per person, please! Work tracks ip addresses and devices. DM me if you'd like to join. Thank You

20 slots open



Submitted September 13, 2020 at 11:43PM by IRentCars https://ift.tt/3kkAYtb

No comments :

Post a Comment