Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Joined Appen and have some questions

No comments :

So I joined Appen a month ago and a couple of days ago I got to work on the Arrow Butler project. Got started right away, but didn't care that much for the task. Also, it says on the home page that work is sporadic and you can go several months without any work.

So, yesterday I got an email saying I were qualified for the Tyger project. Its a rater job where I review content that could be sensitive, spam or dangerous. I've read several posts on Reddit about the social media evaluator job which has a steady work schedule and pays well. Is the SME job the same as the job I described? I want to have steady income and the SME job seems like it has that. Only information on the Tyger project is the job description and that it pays 24$ an hour. Nothing about the work hours.

Can anyone who has/are working on this sort of position tell me about it? How the work is, the pay, how much work you actually get?

Thx in advance!



Submitted June 02, 2020 at 02:57AM by RLdude92 https://ift.tt/300LwH0

No comments :

Post a Comment