Thursday, June 4, 2020

Ideas for a frugal birthday present?

No comments :

Hi all, just joined the group!

It’s my boyfriend’s birthday at the end of June and I really need some frugal present ideas. Times have been tough during coronavirus as I am on a furloughed employee on quite a basic salary. But I love my boyfriend very much and want to show that by making his birthday special.

Some background info on him: he’s turning 28, he’s an actuary, and he’s a big Liverpool FC fan. He’s just about the least materialistic person I’ve ever met so he never really mentions things he wants. He likes dogs, films, beer, and just generally being a happy dude.

I will be cooking a three course meal on the day, including a birthday cake, but that’s all I have so far.

Do you guys have any ideas on how to make a birthday special when on a budget? What are some of the most heartfelt gifts you’ve received in the past? Any advice is welcome. Thanks in advance! X



Submitted June 04, 2020 at 03:32PM by fleetwood_monkey https://ift.tt/3eOrJyw

No comments :

Post a Comment