Monday, June 10, 2019

First Appen project/Forbes FB Project... A little confused?

No comments :

I don't know if I'm just stupid or what, but I was accepted for my first project on Appen and I'm not totally sure what I'm supposed to do. It's the Forbes FB Pages project. I've gotten different emails and gone through the steps of officially activating my Appen account, filling out a survey, and I got the email with an SRT account. The email said that once I log into my SRT account I can "get started." I've logged in to SRT, and now... What? Get started where?

I see the Facebook feed, options to follow co-workers and stuff like that, but I don't know what I'm supposed to do. Is it that there aren't any tasks available, and maybe when there are some, it will pop up and let me know? I feel stupid, but I'm just not sure what I'm missing. I'm not feeling very clear on what to do next or how this all works.

Has anyone else worked this project, or does anyone know what I do from here?

Thanks!



Submitted June 10, 2019 at 09:43PM by idekokok http://bit.ly/2ItOj0Q

No comments :

Post a Comment