Saturday, May 11, 2019

Toro: Register Now! 52SB

No comments :

Rewards after you register and confirm your email. Shows a close up picture of someone so all you see of them is that they're holding a cell phone and a glass of orange juice.

It's for MySoapBox where you earn rewards for taking surveys. When I clicked on the part that said it would send me an email it said if you don't get it click here to resend. I ended up doing that; it came through just fine the 2nd time. I confirmed my email address and I did sign up with profile info but I don't know if that was necessary. Got my 52SB in a minute or two.

One thing: When you sign up (before they send you an email) they ask 5 (I think) quick questions about being honest, blah, blah that you click 'I agree' to and one of them starts out just like that but then tells you to click 'I disagree'.



Submitted May 11, 2019 at 10:15PM by Tyl_Eulenspiegel http://bit.ly/2E4AbK3

No comments :

Post a Comment