Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Is there something wrong with tester work

No comments :

Hi there, a couple of months back someone suggested the website TesterWork to me. As im from africa and dont find much opportunities for jobs on line.

I tried it, and it actually worked, I made 100usd for the first month which is really awesome!

However last month they updated their website, and ever since I no longer receive emails from them for projects, I checked the spam and evrything ofc.

So I wanna ask my fellow redditors who work for Testerwork as well, is the website just no longer sending projects or is something wrong with my profile??

And also if u have any suggestions for online jobs please help me out



Submitted May 29, 2019 at 11:44AM by GameX316 http://bit.ly/2ESsw23

No comments :

Post a Comment