Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Anyone else having no luck with Respondent?

No comments :

From December to April, I was making $300-400 per month through Respondent. There were tons of surveys, I filled out a million, got a few hits back, and did everything right. I always answered questions honestly and with enthusiasm. I'm connected to my social media accounts etc.

Now, I see hardly any surveys, most of them I don't qualify for, and the ones I do think I qualify for seem to want someone who hasn't taken a survey in the last several months (I always answer this question honestly too because I don't want to get banned if they figure it out). I haven't gotten a hit in like a month now. Anyone else?



Submitted May 22, 2019 at 09:01AM by lulzette http://bit.ly/2WjJrEv

No comments :

Post a Comment