Wednesday, March 6, 2019

How exactly does Appen work?

No comments :

I signed up a couple weeks ago and filled out my profile. I haven't heard anything back yet, and it still shows "It looks like you are not currently assigned to any projects. In order to assist us with finding work for you please fill out your account profile with as much information as possible. You can get to your account profile page by clicking your name in the top right-hand corner and clicking 'Account'. "

Ho do you actually get work from them? I've completed a couple of the Native English language quizzes, filled out my profile with my name, address, etc.

Am I missing a step? Do they email you when there is a project to be worked on?



Submitted March 06, 2019 at 04:10PM by Rainingcatsnstuff https://ift.tt/2EE7MtP

No comments :

Post a Comment