Monday, March 4, 2019

Engagement Ring: is moissanite a better option than CZ?

No comments :

I’m planning on proposing to my girlfriend of 6 years in a couple months. I know exactly what ring she wants & have been looking at them online. We’ve talked about it, and she’s 100% on board to go with a ring that isn’t real diamond (diamond is expensive & neither of us think it’s worth the cost when there are alternatives that looks just as good, or even better in some cases).

I planned on getting her ring with moissanite. I found a ring on Etsy that has an option for CZ or moissanite with a ~$300 price difference.

Both stones are well within my budget, but my question is: is there that much of a difference between the 2 stones to justify the price difference? I don’t know much about stones but I’ve looked at comparisons between the 2 stones online and they both look beautiful to me with very little difference as far as I can see. Am I wrong?

I’ve read that apparently CZ may not be as durable & can get cloudy after some years. Is that true?



Submitted March 04, 2019 at 01:53AM by Fine_Fishing https://ift.tt/2TbRFhc

No comments :

Post a Comment