Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Does anyone else do extreme couponing?

No comments :

When TLC aired the show Extreme Couponing back in 2011/12, I became obsessed with becoming a couponer myself. I was an undergrad at the time so my springs and summers were relatively free which left me with a lot of time to learn the tricks of the trade.

Fast forward to the last couple of years and my couponing has slowly drastically. I’ve done maybe 5 trips in the last year due to a much busier work and life schedule. Today, I went on a coupon trip and spent $16 on $75 worth of groceries. It’s far from my best trip ever, overall savings or percentage wise, but other than a few items being sold out or just not there, it was great. Unless I can get something I don’t need for free, I don’t spend money on it.

My trip today included under $1 laundry detergent, 50¢ name brand cereals (one of the few things I always buy name brand) and FREE deodorant and razors (woo hoo!). Does anyone else spend a few hours a week going through deals and collecting coupons for extreme coupon trips?



Submitted March 06, 2019 at 07:39PM by gallon-of-vinegar https://ift.tt/2NJWBUF

No comments :

Post a Comment