Saturday, January 2, 2016
Question from a newcomer: What is the very barest minimum that you must have in regards to email accounts, PayPal accounts, debit cards, etc, to get started making some beer money?
I got a free email account from Hushmail, but Iif I don't log in often enough, it will become locked, and then eventually the account will be deleted. That seems unreliable, so I just got a Gmail account instead.
I started to set up PayPal, but I didn't have a debit card. My credit is awful (I was a hopeless drunk for many years) and my girlfriend leads me to believe that, because of my bad credit, no bank will give me a "real" debit card. Yet PayPal doesn't seem to accept "fake" prepaid debit cards.
I have a CSL Plasma Visa Debit Card type thing from when I donate plasma, and they say it can be used anywhere that accepts Visa cards, but I've never been instructed that I could put money on it in any way besides donating plasma.
So I feel kind of stuck before I even get started. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Hope this doesn't break any rules, I read them an it seems ok but if not, please don't ban me. Thank you.
Submitted January 02, 2016 at 10:39AM by AstronautCliffTarpey
via http://ift.tt/1R6CtKo



No comments :
Post a Comment