Saturday, January 2, 2016
Are any sites actually currently worth using for the increasing amount of time they've required recently? (UK)
Swagbucks is one example of a site that used to be great for me but now it's just not worth my time whatsoever, I'm having to put several hours into it just to reach my daily goal which is just shocking considering that's worth less than £1.
Has anyone got a rewards site that they're currently using that's actually paying out an amount that makes you feel it's worth the time you put in? Very often I find myself with several hours free yet there's nothing I can do to earn an average amount with that time.
Any suggestions? I'm from the UK so I reckon that makes it even harder as most sites support the US mainly.
Submitted January 02, 2016 at 11:46AM by nickc98
via http://ift.tt/1kAqZQL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment