Sunday, January 3, 2016

Myappaware - Review apps on iOS appstore and receive money via PayPal

No comments :

Basically you give a honest review of an app. If it's a paid app, they pay you more and they give you the money back in the payment. It's a great way to convert iTunes credit to Paypal, basically buy and review the paid apps and they will credit you will PayPal money, or you can just let your Paypal connect with your iTunes account so you can buy paid apps. Bonuses range from $.30 to $4.99 (Highest i've seen). Minimum payout is 5 dollars. (Which is easy to reach in a few days). What I do is do all the free apps if the paid apps don't add up to the minimum 5 dollars, and when I get about 2-3 dollars in free apps I do the paid apps so I can get the minimum payout.

Referal link | Non referal link

Edit: And they also have this : "Sign up bonus (up to $1) will be sent to your PayPal account immediately after you complete your first review and action."

Edit: Proofs (prooves?): http://ift.tt/1OtVdB3 http://ift.tt/1kDJeVk http://ift.tt/1OtVeF8



Submitted January 03, 2016 at 07:59PM by monstergeek
via http://ift.tt/1PGDg36

No comments :

Post a Comment