Saturday, January 2, 2016

Is anyone NOT having a problem with Swagbucks?

No comments :

I truly do feel badly for folks that are having problems with the program, or its changes, or its sponsors. I have noticed a definite uptick in the posts here regarding these problems, and am wondering: am I the only one not having these issues?

I have been making roughly the same amount of SB each day, and since I found a little cheap smartphone, I've found ways of making more, through mobile offers. I've never not been credited for a survey, and when it comes to the Discover offers, if they don't credit, I just move on. I don't spend money on any offer, with the exception of the Hefty trash bag offer in November, and I needed to buy trash bags anyway.

So, is it just me?



Submitted January 02, 2016 at 01:18PM by AvieLikesThis http://ift.tt/1JQ3k5m

No comments :

Post a Comment