Sunday, January 3, 2016

Can't redeem on Apptrailers?

No comments :

So I'm running Apptrailers on Memu (which according to settings is running Android 4.2.2) but whenever I click redeem on something like an Amazon gift card the text "Your gift card is: XXX.." so on and so on. At the bottom it says "Would you like to redeem your code online now?" I click Yes but then another text box pops up and says "Your devices browser is not supported by this application" and the gift card doesn't even pop up in the History tab of Apptrailers. Any "workarounds" or ideas I could try? I tried to set a Chrome as default browser and tried to backup the app data of Apptrailers ( however the devs of Apptrailers don't allow backup according to the app of Helium) .



Submitted January 03, 2016 at 09:01PM by megazonex
via http://ift.tt/22Gj9Hy

No comments :

Post a Comment