Sunday, June 16, 2024

Some easy offers for SWAGO Discover

No comments :

I found these offers by going to the Discover section, selecting All offers, and sorting from low to high.

WhatJobs Job Search - 1 SB - Single click

Save With Coupons Newsletter - 5 SB - Single click

Birthday Rewards - 10 SB - I completed the sign up process. I'm not sure at which point it went pending.

Free Healthy Snacks - Free Healthy Snack Box Sign UP - 30 SB - I believe this credited when I submitted my email address. I don't remember if I had to click a confirmation email.

Digestive Health eBook - 100 SB - A QualityHealth offer. Pends after submitting info on the first page.

Not so easy: Under RevU "Take the daily questionnaire" - 92 SB - This leads to a survey screener so will be harder to complete.

YMMV. Good luck!



Submitted June 16, 2024 at 11:14PM by juliemturk https://ift.tt/NGC0Vf6

No comments :

Post a Comment