Sunday, June 9, 2024

Are games really more profitable than surveys?

No comments :

Hi. I wanted to try the Call of Dragons offer on Swagbucks but I realized that, for some reason, I couldn't accept it from my phone. Then i checked it from another site, but after downloading it I realized the goals were too difficult to reach. This led me to think: are games really more profitable than surveys, time-wise?

In the past weeks I earned around 1 € every day through surveys, sometimes getting the DQ on the spot and earning 1 SB, sometimes completing it, sometimes getting only a part of the reward because "reasons"...In the past I earned around 70 € playing Stormshot, which was a funny game but required more than 20 days and at least 10 hours a day: more than 200 hours. Let's say I lost time with not-essential tasks and the average time required every day to fulfill the requirements was 7 hours. That still means more than 140 hours for just 70 €, fewer than 0,50 € for every hour spent on the game. Even with a better offer (let's say 5x, 350 € or $, not involving any expense and still requiring 20 days) we would be earning around 2,5 € a hour.

With the surveys, checking on the phone if one is up and trying it doesn't require more than a few seconds. Usually there are at least a couple of surveys on the phone app, so I get 2 cents in under half a minute, if I am unlucky; if the survey proceeds, I usually get between 5 and 50 SB (it depends, of course) just for answering. Sometimes I don't even read the options, I just make sure it's not a trap question. It's mostly a braindead, automatic way to collect SBs, and I don't spend

TL;DR: the idea that the games are generally more valuable is correct, but if we consider the time spent on the games we realize they are more time consuming. The fact the games also require a minimum of study, strategy, attention, often screenshots in order to open tickets (and sometimes the payment is nevertheless negated) also should be considered. And what if the offer is too low, or the game is a chore, or if it drains too much battery?



Submitted June 09, 2024 at 07:10AM by MrSchweitzer https://ift.tt/Tpj26zn

No comments :

Post a Comment