Monday, May 27, 2024

Puzzle Spy- 5705sb

No comments :

Its literally the game in the ads you see where you pull the pins and solve the "puzzle". Not difficult for your average puzzle enjoyer, BUT if you're not a puzzle enjoyer OR not good at them, you can go through the levels via watching ads. Annoying, yes, but it's worth 50 bucks rn and I personally thought it was worth it. Got through about 100-200 levels a day just watching ads depending on how long I felt like doing it. You have to watch 2 ads to "beat" a level. I got lucky and was continuously getting the 5 second ass so only took me 10 seconds to beat a level. The only level you couldn't beat via ads was level 1000 which is the last tier on SB but the level isn't hard. I'd say give this a go if you're good with puzzles or don't mind just going through ads to get your money



Submitted May 27, 2024 at 02:15AM by deprintos https://ift.tt/FjEfgV7

No comments :

Post a Comment