Monday, May 13, 2024

Merge Mayor - Doable but maybe not worth it

No comments :

I started Merge Mayor just to see what it would be like. For a total of 2,310 SB you have to reach level 50 in 30 days... I am level 12 after about 3 days of playing so I think it will be possible.

You don't even really have to do the missions although if you can, do them. They provide some good rewards.

You really just need to use energy to merge and get experience tokens. I've just been repeating that over and over. You can refill your energy with a video a few times a day and some rewards are energy refills.

Any time you get a copy of your item that you can get by watching a video, do it.

Don't always merge your producers because they also run out of "charge" so if you want to just produce for a long time you can use multiple after each runs out of charge.

I will update this as I progress but 50 seems far away.



Submitted May 13, 2024 at 09:48AM by dcastreddit https://ift.tt/fR6wINB

No comments :

Post a Comment