Monday, May 13, 2024

Consistent Remote Work?

No comments :

I’m looking for a US based flexible, part-time remote job where I can start working now and get paid, even if the work is a pain in the ass and the pay is relatively low.

It seems all the one’s I’ve applied to so far I’ve read from other people that the main issue is that they are inconsistent (remotasks, telus, etc) I want a job that I can just start now and get consistent work rather than a job here and job there. Has anybody found this somewhere? It would seem a good option would be a company which offers 24/hour customer service chat/messaging that you can make your own hours for.

I’m currently a PhD student and got a 4.0 in undergrad, but have no money please help😂



Submitted May 13, 2024 at 11:53PM by Zerenitymusic https://ift.tt/6IdWnto

No comments :

Post a Comment