Thursday, September 16, 2021

Working for Appen

No comments :

A few days ago, I've been selected for an Appen project called Popple. Almost a week ago, they informed me about categorisation tasks but after clicking "work this" button I found no tasks on the project page. Today, a few hours ago, I've been informed that I've been removed from the project. If they want to remove participants so quickly, why are they recruiting? Almost same thing happens in case of another project Del Playa, where I've never received any task as it says I don't have access. But I have already responded and passed Del Playa skill quizzes whenever sent through emails. Can anyone suggest what should be done?



Submitted September 16, 2021 at 02:50AM by paula489 https://ift.tt/3hC5WxT

No comments :

Post a Comment