Monday, September 6, 2021

Shout-out to SB customer service!!

No comments :

Today, I was so shocked, and pleasantly surprised with the speed of response I got from SB customer service. I have submitted a ticket in the past that took at least 4 days for a response that wasn't automated. Today, however, I not only received communication, but also decisive action, in my favor, in less than an hour from the time I submitted the ticket.

I did the solitaire grand harvest offer for 4000 SB, to complete crop 11 in 14 days, and finished in 10 or 11 days. The SB was supposed to pend for 7 days, but nothing happened when I finished, so I waited until day 14, just in case it waited until the end of the terms to credit, but still, nothing. I waited 7 (-10) days, as per terms to contact SB for assistance. Today I sent in a customer service ticket, explaining my situation, and expected to hear back in a few days. Imagine my surprise, when about 50 minutes later I got an email from them apologizing for the inconvenience and for the experience I dealt with. They also credited my account the full amount of the offer, not pending, straight in there!!

So,. Thank you Swagbucks customer service! For promptly resolving my issue, and not drawing it out, as well as for crediting my account with no hassle whatsoever! It kinda made my day!

Also, I wanted to share my positive story because I see so many negative ones, and thought everyone should know it's not all bad!



Submitted September 07, 2021 at 01:15AM by Ms-Anthropy https://ift.tt/38O1Z4e

No comments :

Post a Comment