Sunday, September 5, 2021

(New Offer) “Solitaire Cruise: Classic Tripeaks Cards Games” 1300 SB

No comments :

This went pending on iOS as soon as I reached the 11th city which is Santa Cruz. It states to complete world 15 within 7 days. I played yesterday for a couple hours and about 3 hours today. After the first day I was down to almost 0 coins. The second day I got some sweet rewards which allowed me to climb back up to 400000 coins by betting 3X. The best booster you can get imho is the “Unlimited Canceler” which allows you to go back to the very beginning of the same deck if needed. I know it comes off as weird buy if you have enough coins, I would suggest using coins on the wild cards just to get additional stars (Not necessarily at the end of the deck) Beating the levels isn’t really the point here it’s having the right amount of stars to get to the next destination. Warning: This is Ad heavy and annoying!



Submitted September 05, 2021 at 02:12AM by Cool-Argument-3894 https://ift.tt/2YtyvXD

No comments :

Post a Comment