Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Teen trying to find work online

No comments :

(i have read the pinned post at the front page)

I have no experience whatsoever in anything (im 16) but I want to find some work. I found and completed two free coursera courses with certificates but they're presentational/communication skills courses rather than skills that would land a job (will link it in comments). I also did a really really basic introductory course on microsoft excel through linkedin learning - sorta interested in data stuff but not in coding/computer science, not sure if excel will help me find a job online.

If anyone knows a website for finding work at my age please let me know!!

It doesn't have to pay well, I would even be willing to do unpaid internships or volunteer work - I just want to put something on my college apps about work. :)

Thanks in advance!



Submitted June 16, 2021 at 04:39AM by gorgonzolamcdonalds https://ift.tt/3cJZoef

No comments :

Post a Comment