Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Move-in month, groceries, household items for an unfurnished place

No comments :

Hi my frugal reddit group! I came across this group rather late but it's pretty awesome!

So, I am moving to Boston from across the pond and the apt is unfurnished, except bed frame/mattress -small table/tv that I got from the previous tenant.

I am going a bit crazy now because I feel like I have to buy everything at once (will be way over my budget and I'll suffer for a few months) , kitchen suppliances, lots of food from grocery at once because I won't have a car except the first week of moving, and other household stuff ( from soap to towels...)

But I can't make a list of essentials in my head since I never moved to an unfurnished place and will be the only one living there.

Any advice for me?



Submitted June 16, 2021 at 06:12AM by indinavir https://ift.tt/3vrJX0B

No comments :

Post a Comment